This car uses a unique fiber solution called ‘Koenigsegg Proprietary Diamond Weave’ that transforms the fiber from black to a sparkling silvery white giving the body a visible shimmering diamond look. Moreover, the Koenigsegg is equipped with a 4.8 liter, dual-supercharged V8 having a total output of 1,004 horsepower allowing it to easily overtake trailers on a freeway. Only two models of this car have been manufactured, making it one of the rarest and exclusive cars to own.
A diamond on wheels
”Trevita” is a Swedish abbreviation that translates into “three whites”. The Koenigsegg visible carbon weave bodywork is renowned around the globe for its uniqueness and perfection.
Prior to the Trevita, car manufacturers only had access to traditional black carbon fibres. Koenigsegg developed a unique coated fiber solution for the Trevita program that transformed the fibers from black to a sparkling, silvery white. When sunlight hits the Trevita, it sparkles as if millions of tiny white diamonds are infused inside the visible carbon fiber bodywork.
The Trevita features a unique double carbon rear wing, inconell exhaust system, carbon ceramic brakes with ABS, airbags, paddle-shift, chrono instrument cluster, infotainment system, tire monitoring system and a hydraulic lifting system.
The Trevita was originally intended to be a limited edition of three examples. The white carbon fibre used for the Trevita made the car extremely difficult and time-consuming to manufacture, however, and a decision was taken to make the car even more exclusive and limit the number of Trevitas made to just two.
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 2.9 seconds
- 0-200 km/h 8.75 sec. 0-200-0 km/h 13.55 sec.
- Top Speed: 410+ km/h (254+ mph)
- Braking distance: 32m (100-0 km/h)
- Lateral G-force: 1.5 G
- Fuel consumption:
- Highway travel: 18 l/100 km (E85 fuel),
- Combined: 22 l/100km (E85)
- Weight-to-power ratio: 1.26 kg/hp
- Weight distribution: 45% front, 55% rear
- Carbon fibre with aluminium honeycomb and integrated fuel tanks for optimal weight distribution and safety.
- Monocoque torsional rigidity: 58,000 nm/degree. Weight including tanks: 72 kg.
- Front and rear suspension: Double wishbones, two-way adjustable VPS gas-hydraulic shock absorbers, pushrod operated.
- Electronically adjustable ride height.
- Front: Cro-Mo subframe, with integrated crash members.
- Rear: Semi-stressed engine and gearbox with support struts, for optimal rigidity and no engine inertia movements.
- Fully machined aircraft aluminium uprights, with SKF LeMans specification 150mm angle contact ball bearings.
- GKN hollow/gun-drilled driveshafts.
- Koenigsegg Z-style progressive and lightweight anti-roll bars front and rear.
- Specially developed transversal paddle-shift gearbox
- Torque sensitive limited slip differential.
- Front brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 380 mm, 34 mm wide.
- 8-piston light alloy Brembo monoblock calipers. Powerassisted.
- Rear brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 362 mm, 32 mm wide.
- 6-piston light alloy AP Racing callipers. Power-assisted.
- F1-style for optimal performance with 5 different handling modes.
- Two-door, two seater with removable hardtop stowable under the front hood lid. Body made from Koenigsegg proprietary shimmering diamond pre impregnated carbon fibre/kevlar weave and lightweight sandwich reinforcements.
- Solid state digital semiconductors – no fuses or relays. Can bus operated and fully programmable functionality.
- 5 Years.
- Cd. 0,36 Frontal area 1.867 m2
- Total Downforce at 250 km/h: 350 kg
- Flat underside of chassis. Venturi tunnels at rear of chassis/body.
- Koenigsegg aluminium V8, 4,8 L, 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts
- Displacement: 4800 cc
- Compression: 9.2:1
- Sequential, multipoint fuel injection Twin Rotrex centrifugal superchargers with response system, 1.6 bar boost pressure
- Dry sump lubrication with oil spray piston cooling
- Power output: 1018 Bhp at 7000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 1080 Nm (796 ft/lb) at 5600 rpm
- Carbon fibre intake manifold with optimised intake tracts
- Patented response charge system for optimal engine response
- Tig-welded inconell exhaust system manifold with merge collector
- Emission levels: Euro IV and Carb
- Weight: 178 kg
- Rack and pinion power-assisted steering. 2.7 turns lock-to-lock.
- Turning circle: 11 metres. TRW electro-hydraulic power-assisted.
- Koenigsegg forged alloy wheels with centre locking
- Front: 19” x 9.5”
- Rear: 20” x 12.5”
- Michelin Pilot Sport 2
- Unidirectional with asymmetric tread pattern
- Front: 255/35 – 19” (Y)
- Rear: 335/30 – 20” (Y)
- Total length: 4293 mm (169”)
- Total width: 1996 mm (78.6”)
- Total height: 1114 mm (44”)
- Ground clearance: 100 mm (3.9”)
- Fuel capacity: 70 litres (18.5 US gallons)
- Luggage compartment: 120 litres (31.7 US gallons)
- Dry weight: 1280 kg (2821 lbs)
- Visible shimmering diamond weave carbon body, paddle-shift, inconel exhaust system, rear parking sensor, dual airbags, double carbon wing, winglets, large front splitter, detachable stowable hardtop with glass roof, power windows, adjustable pedals and steering column, adjustable seats in rake and length, carbon ceramic brakes with ABS, hydraulic lifting system, power steering, power brakes, satnav, MP3 Player, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, silver key, leather carpets, roof stowage bag, car cover, forged aluminium wheels and chrono instrument cluster.